Flyy Beauty

This blog is about natural hair facts tips and tricks, Makeup products, ratings, and looks, and the know how on wigs.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who I Am


My name is LaTonya and I'm a single mom from Charleston, SC. I recently decided to transition back to my natural hair on August 2008. I transitioned for 7 months and finally did my Big Chop on January 25th 2009. I have gone through a lot since the beginning of my transition. Let's just say when things need to be changed in your life everything else goes along with it too. Hair and makeup along with my children are my hobbies right now. I am also taking classes to get my bachelor's in marketing at AIU online. I have a YouTube channel by the name innovativethinkin where i talk about my natural hair journey, facts about natural hair and natural hair products, product reviews, and I also do makeup tutorials! So feel free to check it out!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home