Flyy Beauty

This blog is about natural hair facts tips and tricks, Makeup products, ratings, and looks, and the know how on wigs.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Frohawk: 2 Styles







Hey my lovely natural hair divas! I'm coming at yall with another natural hair style.
This one is the flat twist frohawk. Two styles can be achieved with it. The first if the hawk in twists giving yourself a stylish protective style. The second is the twists taken out giving you a nice style for a night out on the town.
How I achieved the twist style:

After I sectioned my hawk and the sides I added some of my whipped shea butter creme and did some flat twists on the side. Then after I did each side, I did individual twists on the hawk (middle section). To achieve the twist out style I applied coconut oil to the individual twists as I un-twisted them. Then I secured my flat twists with hair pins before taking the ends our tails of those twists out. In order to get a fuller look I pulled apart some of the twist out pieces/strands in order to get a messy look. For more details click here for my youtube video. Hope you like it and hope this helps someone! Peace and Blessings.

Labels: , , , , , ,